This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
Learn how to make Low carb keto almond vanilla protein shake, a simple ketogenic diet recipe.
Keto blog, meal plan, and low carb Nutribullet recipe.
See below for more foods to eat on a ketogenic diet.
Almond Vanilla Protein Shake
- For the blending process add almond milk to cup.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Blend with Nutribullet or any blender for 10-20 seconds or until combined.
- 247 calories
- 5 grams of carbohydrate
- 19 grams of protein
- 12 grams of saturated fat
- 2 grams of sugar
- 5 grams of unsaturated fat
Enjoy your Ketogenic Vanilla Almond Protein Shake.
Make sure to check out our keto resources and other ketogenic recipes.