This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
Learn how to make Keto Low Carb Crockpot Chili, read these easy to follow recipe instructions and enjoy slow-cooked LCHF Chili today.
Perfect for the ketogenic diet and for days when you want dinner ready as soon as you get home.
Let your crockpot do the work for you on autopilot.
For a list of LCHF foods check out our food list below.
Low Carb Crockpot Chili
- 1 ½ Pounds Ground Beef Mince
- 1 ½ Pounds Chopped Celery
- 2 Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- 2 Medium Onions Chopped
- 1 Can Tomatoes
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 Tbs Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbs Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Add onions, celery, pepper, tomatoes, and seasonings.
- Saute for 10-15 minutes then transfer to the crockpot.
- Brown the ground beef meat for 5 minutes then transfer to the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Remove lid stir and serve with side salad.
Enjoy your Keto Crockpot Chili
- 565 calories
- 14 grams of carbohydrate
- 5 grams of fiber
- 31 grams of protein
- 22 grams of saturated fat
- 9 grams of sugar
- 21 grams of unsaturated fat