Learn how to make Keto Low Carb Crockpot Chili, read these easy to follow recipe instructions and enjoy slow-cooked LCHF Chili today.
Perfect for the ketogenic diet and for days when you want dinner ready as soon as you get home.
Let your crockpot do the work for you on autopilot.
For a list of LCHF foods check out our food list below.
Ketogenic Crockpot Chili
Low Carb Crockpot Chili
Category: Dinner, Cooking Method: Crockpot
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
Yields: 5 Servings
1) Heat the butter in a frying pan.
2) Add onions, celery, pepper, tomatoes, and seasonings.
3) Saute for 10-15 minutes then transfer to the crockpot.
4) Brown the ground beef meat for 5 minutes then transfer to the crockpot.
5) Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
6) Remove lid stir and serve with side salad.
- 565 calories
- 14 grams of carbohydrate
- 5 grams of fiber
- 31 grams of protein
- 22 grams of saturated fat
- 9 grams of sugar
- 21 grams of unsaturated fat
Get FREE ACCESS to a
Keto Diet Plan and Menu
Sign up to our mailing list today and get free access to a Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan plus the latest news and updates from our team
Straight to your inbox!
Check your Email to confirm your subscription!!!
Description: Low Carb Crockpot Chili, Enjoy slow cooked LCHF Chili recipe today with LowCarbAlpha Perfect for a ketogenic diet and for dinner ready soon as you get home.