This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
Learn how to make keto low carb crockpot chili, read these easy to follow recipe instructions, and enjoy slow-cooked lchf chili today.
Perfect for the ketogenic diet and for days when you want dinner ready as soon as you get home.
Low carb crockpot chili, let your crockpot do the work for you on autopilot and enjoy slow-cooked gluten-free ground beef and veggies.
With 565 calories per serving and the macros at 43g fat, 31g muscle-building meat protein, and 9g net carbs, it’s a great keto lunch or dinner.
For a list of LCHF foods check out our food list below.
How To Make Keto Crockpot Chili
Heat the butter in a frying pan.
Add onions, celery, pepper, tomatoes, and seasonings.
Saute for 10-15 minutes then transfer to the crockpot.
Brown the ground beef meat for 5 minutes then transfer to the crockpot.
Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
Remove lid stir and serve with a side salad.
Enjoy your Keto Crockpot Chili.
- 1 ½ Pounds Ground Beef Mince
- 1 ½ Pounds Chopped Celery
- 2 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Medium Onions, Chopped
- 1 Can Tomatoes
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 Tbs Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbs Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Add onions, celery, pepper, tomatoes, and seasonings.
- Saute for 10-15 minutes then transfer to the crockpot.
- Brown the ground beef meat for 5 minutes then transfer to the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Remove lid stir and serve with side salad.
Enjoy your keto crockpot chili.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 565Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 191mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 14gNet Carbohydrates: 9gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 31g
Nutritional information is estimated.