This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
How to make low carb keto minced beef spinach bake, ketogenic diet recipes.
For more foods for keto lifestyle check our post below.
Low Carb Keto Minced Beef Spinach Bake
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 4 Medium Tomatoes
- 5 cloves Garlic
- ¾ cup/180 ml Heavy Cream
- ½ cup/125 ml Soured Cream
- 1 Tbs Paprika
- 1 Tbs Marjoram
- 1 Tbs Celery Seed
- 1 Tbs Himalayan salt
- Blend the tomatoes and garlic in a food processor.
- In a large frying pan brown the ground beef for about 5 minutes.
- When the beef has browned add the tomatoes, garlic and spinach cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream. soured cream and seasonings, cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a large baking dish Cook on 360 °F/180 °C for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your minced beef spinach bake.
- 560 calories
- 12 grams of carbohydrate
- 5 grams of fiber
- 27 grams of protein
- 24 grams of saturated fat
- 4 grams of sugar
- 21 grams of unsaturated fat
See more low carb ketogenic diet video recipes, and subscribe to our youtube channel and lowcarbalpha blog for the latest recipes.