This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
How to make low carb keto minced beef spinach bake, an easy protein-packed ketogenic diet recipe.
With 560 calories, 27g muscle-building protein, and 45g fat per serving, it’s a simple way to get more healthy saturated fats for the day.
Check out more foods for keto lifestyle.
How To Make Keto Ground Beef Spinach Bake
Blend the tomatoes and garlic in a food processor.
In a large frying pan, brown the ground beef for about 5 minutes.
When the beef has browned, add the tomatoes, garlic, and spinach cook for 5 minutes.
Add the heavy cream, soured cream and seasonings, cook for a further 5 minutes.
Transfer everything to a large baking dish and cook on 360 °F/180 °C for 30 minutes.
Remove and serve. Enjoy your minced beef spinach bake.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 4 Medium Tomatoes
- 5 cloves Garlic
- ¾ cup/180 ml Heavy Cream
- ½ cup/125 ml Soured Cream
- 1 Tbs Paprika
- 1 Tbs Marjoram
- 1 Tbs Celery Seed
- 1 Tbs Himalayan salt
- Blend the tomatoes and garlic in a food processor.
- In a large frying pan brown the ground beef for about 5 minutes.
- When the beef has browned add the tomatoes, garlic and spinach cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream. soured cream and seasonings, cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a large baking dish Cook on 360 °F/180 °C for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 560Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 188mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 12gNet Carbohydrates: 7gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 27g
Nutritional information is estimated.
See more low carb ketogenic diet video recipes, and subscribe to our youtube channel and lowcarbalpha blog for the latest recipes.