This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
We bought a bunch of strawberries and thought what better way to make use of it than to make a healthy paleo strawberry cheesecake.
This Paleo recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free and even no-bake, so you do not even have to turn on the oven.
It is straightforward, and everything is made from start to finish using a food processor in under 30 minutes.
The cheesecake recipe also does not contain gelatin or eggs. Instead of using cream cheese as the filling and make it dairy-free, the recipe calls for cashew nuts, coconut oil, and almond milk. As a base, I used a variety of different nuts.
No Bake Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake
- Soak cashew nuts in water for about 3 hours or until softened.
- paleo strawberry cheesecake ingredients in a food processor
- Breadcrumbs Base
- Combine the walnuts, dates, almonds, unsweetened shredded coconut, and salt and mix in a food processor until mixed and looks like crumbs.
- Transfer from food processor and press into a springform pan and set aside.
- Cream Filling
- Using the same food processor, combine the almond milk, cashew nuts, maple syrup, lemon juice, coconut oil and almond flour.
- Mix until creamy, and the consistency is similar soft cheese.
- paleo strawberry cheesecake ingredients pressed down into a springform pan
- Divide cream filling equally into two portions.
- Add strawberries into one portion and mix for another few seconds in the food processor.
- Pour strawberry cream filling onto the breadcrumbs base then top up with the other portion of cream filling.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with strawberries, strawberries and maple syrup glaze and serve.
- 512 calories
- 33 grams of carbohydrate
- 5 grams of fiber
- 11 grams of protein
- 40 grams of fat
- 16 grams of saturated fat
- 0 grams of trans fat
- 18 grams of sugar