This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
How to make Roasted Garlic – Side Dishes, Ketogenic diet recipes.
Ketogenic lifestyle blog, keto, and low carb meal ideas and recipes.
- 3 Bulbs Garlic
- 1 Tbs pink Himalayan salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel garlic bulbs.
- Get a roasting dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place garlic in the dish, add all the ingredients and mix them all together.
- Wrap in the foil and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and enjoy your roasted garlic. Great to enjoy on their own or part of a main meal.
- 395 calories
- 33 grams of carbohydrate
- 2 grams of fiber
- 6 grams of protein
- 4 grams of saturated fat
- 1 gram of sugar
- 28 grams of unsaturated fat
Let us know below your favorite roasted garlic keto recipe ideas.