This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
Learn how to make low carb keto peanut butter fudge, an easy ketogenic fat bomb recipe.
Easy to make Gluten-free and dairy-free PB snack using just 5 ingredients.
If you and your family loves peanut butter lover, you have to try this simple, rich and creamy recipe.
For foods to eat for LCHF recipes, and low carb meal plans check out our food list below.
Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Add the peanut butter to a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and the liquid stevia to the mixing bowl.
- Whisk everything until combined.
- Line a baking pan with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 3 hours until firm.
- Remove and slice into squares or pieces.
Enjoy your Ketogenic LCHF Peanut Butter Fudge! Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
- 296 calories
- 5 grams of carbohydrate
- 2 grams of fiber
- 6 grams of protein
- 18 grams of saturated fat
- 2 grams of sugar
- 12 grams of unsaturated fat
Let us know how the keto peanut butter fudge fat bomb recipe turned out for you and your favorite way to make PB fudge.
Be sure to check out our website for more keto resources and recipes.