This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
Learn how to make Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Fudge, an easy ketogenic recipe.
For foods to eat for LCHF recipes, and low carb meal plans check out our food list below.
Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Add the peanut butter to a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and the liquid stevia to the mixing bowl.
- Whisk everything until combined.
- Line a baking pan with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 3 hours until firm.
- Remove and slice into squares or pieces.
Enjoy your Ketogenic LCHF Peanut Butter Fudge! Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
- 296 calories
- 5 grams of carbohydrate
- 2 grams of fiber
- 6 grams of protein
- 18 grams of saturated fat
- 2 grams of sugar
- 12 grams of unsaturated fat
Be sue to check out our website for more keto resources and recipes.
Get FREE ACCESS to a Keto Diet Plan
Sign up to our mailing list today and get updates on low carb, keto, paleo, meal plans, recipes, and more, free!