Learn how to make Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Fudge, Ketogenic diet recipes in 2017.
For foods to eat for LCHF recipes, and low carb meal plans check out our food list below.
Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
Category: Dessert, Cooking Method: Baking
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Yields: 12 Servings
1) Add the peanut butter to a mixing bowl.
2) Add the coconut oil and the liquid stevia to the mixing bowl.
3) Whisk everything until combined.
4) Line a baking pan with greaseproof paper.
5) Pour the mixture into a baking pan.
6) Refrigerate or freeze for 3 hours until firm.
7) Remove and slice into squares or pieces
- 296 calories
- 5 grams of carbohydrate
- 2 grams of fiber
- 6 grams of protein
- 18 grams of saturated fat
- 2 grams of sugar
- 12 grams of unsaturated fat
Be sue to check out our website for more keto resources and recipes.
Get FREE ACCESS to a Keto Diet Plan
Sign up to our mailing list today and get free access to a Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan plus the latest news and updates from our team
Straight to your inbox!