This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
Learn how to make Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream Popsicles, and try new Ketogenic diet recipes.
If you’re wondering what to eat on keto be sure to check our list below.
Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream Popsicles
- Warm the coconut cream in a saucepan over a low heat.
- When the coconut cream is warm add the coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla bean paste and stevia to the saucepan.
- Stir until everything is combined.
- Leave the mixture to cool slightly.
- When cooled pour the coconut cream mixture into popsicle moulds and put the lid on.
- Freeze your popsicles for at least 3 hours then they are ready to eat.
- 92 calories
- 1 gram of carbohydrate
- 0 grams of fiber
- 0 grams of protein
- 4 grams of saturated fat
- 0 grams of sugar
- 4 grams of unsaturated fat
For more low carb keto diet recipes subscribe to our youtube channel and lowcarbalpha blog for the latest recipes.