This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links. All opinions remain our own.(Full disclosure)
Learn how to make low carb coconut ice cream popsicles, and try new and easy ketogenic diet recipes.
If you’re wondering what to eat on keto be sure to check our list below.
Today we have a gluten-free treat the children will love.
It is also dairy-free so it will benefit any who is lactose intolerant and may improve your digestion.
With 92 calories, 8.5g fat, 1g protein, and just a gram of carbs per push up popsicle, you will get plenty of healthy fats.
Great for the kids and all the family.
How To Make Keto Coconut Cream Ice Cream Popsicles
Warm the coconut cream in a saucepan over low heat.
When the coconut cream is warm, add the coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla bean paste and stevia to the saucepan.
Stir until everything is combined.
Leave the mixture to cool slightly.
When cooled, pour the coconut cream mixture into popsicle molds and put the lid on.
Freeze your popsicles for at least 3 hours, and then they are ready to eat.
- Warm the coconut cream in a saucepan over a low heat.
- When the coconut cream is warm add the coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla bean paste and stevia to the saucepan.
- Stir until everything is combined.
- Leave the mixture to cool slightly.
- When cooled pour the coconut cream mixture into popsicle moulds and put the lid on.
- Freeze your popsicles for at least 3 hours then they are ready to eat.
These coconut ice cream popsicles will keep in the freezer for at least 3 months.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 Push up popsicle
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 92Total Fat: 8.5gSaturated Fat: 4.5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information is estimated.
For more low carb keto diet recipes subscribe to our youtube channel and lowcarbalpha blog for the latest recipes.