You simply feel for something healthy and tasty when the summer season is near and what is better than to have some homemade blueberry ice cream.
This low carb blueberry ice cream is very easy to make, and all you need is a food processor to mix the ingredients together.
Learn how to make low carb Keto Blueberry Ice Cream and more ketogenic diet recipes in 2017.
If searching for foods to buy for high fat diet check our post below.
Low Carb Blueberry Ice Cream
Category: Dessert, Cooking Method: Blending
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 5 Servings
1) Add the heavy cream, frozen blueberries, and cocoa nibs to the food processor.
2) Pulse all ingredients for 30 seconds.
3) Scoop combined ingredients into a bowl.
4) Garnish your ice cream with the remaining blueberries.
- 337 calories
- 10 grams of carbohydrate
- 3 grams of fiber
- 2 grams of protein
- 20 grams of saturated fat
- 6 grams of sugar
- 13 grams of unsaturated fat
Check out our articles if you’re looking for more info on ketogenic dieting.
Be sure to subscribe to our youtube channel for new low carb recipes.
Get FREE ACCESS to a
Keto Diet Plan and Menu
Sign up to our mailing list today and get free access to a Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan plus the latest news and updates from our team
Straight to your inbox!